Greetings!

Hello family & friends! I decided to start this blog to be able to share some of my recipes, tips & different activities. Please keep in mind that this is a work in progress, and although I don't have children, I have a fulltime job & a fiance! Anyways, I sure hope you all find this site useful. Thanks for stopping by!
Below are my latest posts:

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cutting Watermelon

So here is just a quick tip on an easy, clean way to cut watermelon!

First I lay a bag down, on top on my cutting board, and cut my clean watermelon into 1.5" slices.

Then I take once slice at a time over to my bowl (or ice cream bucket, hehe). Lay in on top, and start cutting the slice into a pizza like criss cross.


Next I cut around the rine & waaah-lah all the pieces fall into your bowl!




Ain't that nifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add any questions or comments & I will try to reply as soon as I can. Thanks!